Water sports are the most popular activities in recent times for the visitors as well as for the local people in Spain. People visiting in bay areas are mostly attracted by different types of adventurous water sports. If you visit Spanish bay areas, you will find hassle free arrangement of adventurous water sports by Spanish Government; private tourist sectors have also come up with investments in this sector.
Windsurfing, Scuba Diving, Water Skiing are the most popular and demanded water sports in Spain. Fishing is another activity, which is a very well known and popular on the Pyrenees and Cantabrian regions and the Canary Islands.
Below mentioned destinations are the top most in Spain for water sports.
- San Antonio in Ibiza: San Antonio in Ibiza, Spain is the most wanted place for the water sports hunters. It is known as “Sant Antoni de Portmany”. San Antonio is located on the centre west coast of Ibiza. It is the second largest town of the island by means of population and chief leisure entertainment centre and hosting a wide natural port. South and North sections are the most visited places in San Antonio. Beside of the beauty of sunset, churches and the water sports are very popular among the visitors.
- Alicante in Costa Blanca: Alicante is the gateway of Costa Blanca and the second largest city in Valencia, Spain. Alicante is mostly famous for watersports and boat tours.
- Costa Teguise in Lanzarote: Costa Teguise is one the most well known resorts in Lanzarote, on the north east of Arrecife. The infertile grounds and previous magma fields here in the end have satisfied with occasion manors, lavish inns and clubs and that drove the town turned into a most up to date occasion resort in Lanzarote.
- La Herradura: La Herradura is a nice holiday resort on the Costa Tropical located on a warm bay. La Herradura is very popular for water-sports and other beach activities. This place is also very close to other holiday beaches in Costa Tropical.
- Palamos: Palamos is well known for its beautiful sandy beach, the huge boat harbor and water-sports are popular at the town. Motor boat parachuting and water skiing is the popular water-sports in Palamos.
- Fornells: It is situated at the northern coast of Menorca. The authentic fishing village of Fornells is preferred for its water sports, fishing, fantastic food.
- Santa Eularia: Santa Eularia is situated at the centre east part of Ibiza, Spain. This small fishing village is most popular now days for water-sports and as swarming holiday centre.
- Puerto Rico: There are numerous attractions for the visitors at Puerto Rico that include; boat trips, sailing, jet- and water-skiing, para-skiing, deep-sea fishing, eating out, etc.
- La Manga: La Manga is one of the best travellers place in Europe and Mediterranean deserving of its sandy beach and perfectly clear waters. La Manga can be considered as a heaven between oceans for a wide range of water games and exercises that can be rehearsed at its various clubs and games schools.
- Salou: Salou is situated at the south end of Catalonia and at the north east of Costa Dorada, Spain. Its a dream place for the water-sports lovers.