Negotiating for the best price is crucial while you go to rent a boat. In different European countries, boat rental service providers charge their customers variously. The renting charges of a boat in Spain could differ with the charges in Italy. It is quite logical that you certainly don’t want to pay more than you have to when hiring a boat, so make sure your negotiating tactics are up to par.
Following these tactics will give you the upper hand when negotiating for boat-
- Negotiating is something that can be learned,something for which there are resources. Before making a call to the renting firm, go to their website, check their price and compare it with other renting services. But keep one thing in mind that, it is not always a good idea to go for a company that offers the cheapest rate. Go for the service provider with mid-range charges. Here you have the scope to minimize the price to a some extent and getting the excellent service.
- Remember, today’s world is a client-oriented market, so if the price charged by the rental company is higher than what you have expected, then simply walk away. It is guaranteed that for every boat rental company you walk away from, you will find another one or three that you can be just as happy with.
- The chances of renting a boat at best price during the peak boating season are quite tough. There is no perfect solution from this situation as the renting companies get hundreds of enquiries per day. Still there is one trick you can apply. Always keep your cool and don’t be over-enthusiastic about deal although you have liked it. Then suggest that you might still be interested for the right price.
Wherever you are sailing, make sure you get the best boat for the price you have paid. Before deciding to rent a boat you need to make sure that the boat is in good working order and that it has been well maintained.
Greece is the cradle of civilisation and exploring the waters of this ancient land is exciting. The place offers a great number of islands and beaches which constitute golden sands and deep rolling waters making them the choicest of tourist destinations. Greece is not only famous for the long stretch of beautiful beaches, rather it is also popular for the great variety of beach activities offered to the tourists. One such activity is scuba diving and all the water sport enthusiasts love this. Even the ones who haven’t tried it before can take a chance with this activity which will change the way you look at life.
Why Scuba Diving in Greece?
Tourists from all over the world visit Greece boat rentals services to hire vessels in order to take them to the coves where scuba diving, one of the most popular water activities is done. There is an abundance of diving attractions in Greece along with clear waters and sunny sky. The land offers perfect diving conditions. There is a wide variety of diving destinations in Greece like canyons, caves, dead volcanoes, vibrant sponges, steep drop-offs dotted with colorful marine life and ancient and contemporary shipwrecks.
Just imagine the excitement of sailing to a different diving destination everyday! Discovering a new spot only 20-30 miles apart and sailing on a beautiful vessel accommodating 6-24 private people. It is all the more exciting and thrilling because scuba diving is comparatively new in Greece. It was officially permitted only in 2006 and since then people have discovered the beauty of scuba in Greece. This also means that the spots are still pristine and have not been exposed to millions of tourists ravaging its beauty. You will be among those few divers uncovering the mystery and secrets of Greek ocean.
There are some prohibited areas where you cannot dive and hence taking your boat and anchoring there will not provide any enjoyment. Your skipper should be able to tell you about the places that are not included in the diving list; leave them out. These spots are not open for diving because the government wants to protect the archaeologically rich land. The most enjoyable thing about diving in Greece is that you will find yourself at a new island each day and night. After your successful diving mission, you can savor the Greek cuisine, culture and the landscape.
By the time you reach the end of your diving expedition you will realize the success of your discount boat rental. Spend a few more days in awe of the formidable ancient sites around Athens. Greece has so many things to offer and it evokes awe due to the presence of ancient structures as well as relics. It offers a fantastic contrast of archaic and modern.
Some Points Displaying Greek Scuba Diving Success
Coldest period- November to March
Hottest period- April to October
Summer average temperature- 77-78
Summer average temperature- 72-76
Recommended exposure protection- 3mm-5mm wet suits
Best diving time- Warm water creeps through April making July through September the warmest and comfortable period
The variety in Greek waters is amazing and the “The Med is dead” is a phrase inappropriately used to describe Greek waters. The marine of Greece is rich and offers variety in terms of dolphins, sea lions, rays and many large fish. Flounders, scorpions, morays, squids and octopus are also found. Enjoy your scuba diving sojourn!
Croatia offers rich fishing opportunities for the natives as well as for tourists. It is full of such inland water bodies as well as beaches where fishing can be done. For the passionate angler, the Adriatic coast offers a wide variety of fish to be caught and boasted about. Both small and big varieties are available for the anglers. Whether you wish to fish in the fresh waters of the rivers and lakes or you wish to fish in the deep sea, every kind of opportunity is provided by the boat rentals in Croatia. Croatians have a glorious tradition of fishing and hence they are excited to offer tips for angling to the tourists.
Famous Fishing Grounds in Croatia
After you discount rent a boat in Croatia, you have to decide on the fishing itinerary. There are quite a few amazing fishing spots in Croatia. They are:
You should carry certain objects for fishing while on board like towels, camera, mood, sunscreen and of course the angling equipment. The skipper will take care of the rest along with the angler. Catching and releasing of the fish is also quite a procedure. This is particularly true in case of tuna. Most of the fishes caught remain with the boat owner.
Some of the Species Available
Some of the most available species in the Adriatic Sea include Bukva, Salpa, Gray mullet, usata, Tuna, Frater, Sardela, Spar, Iglun, Ovrata and Trija.
Fishing in the Adriatic Sea is quite an experience The Korcula island is the most popular fishing spot with friends and family. This could be done on a special occasion like birthday, graduation day or on any other common day. In fact, fishing with a gang of anglers could be extremely special. Catching different varieties of fish could be more like an achievement for the angler. Moreover, retaining the fish will always remind you of the journey and the fun you had on the day.
Discovering a land through the water route is like discovering yourself. Some people travel because they want to explore the land while some others wish to discover themselves and find the depth of their souls through travelling. No matter which category you are in, travelling by boat on the sea is always amazingly refreshing and enchanting.
Discovering Italian Island on Boat
Renting a boat in Italy is easy because the place is very well connected with its water route and there are several rental agencies which are there to provide the best of vessels to the tourists. Italy is full of beautiful islands, scenic beaches and the best way to savour the beauty of these tourist destinations is by exploring the spot on vessel. The best time to visit the country of architectural splendour is during summer months; particularly if it is the fantabulous Capri Island.
There is a wide range of boats offered for roaming around the Capri Islands on the water route. Motorboats, yachts, Catamaran, Gulets and wooden boats can be booked for the same purpose. Moreover, the vessels can be hired with or without the skipper to enjoy the unforgettable day on azure sea. Demand for boat is high during the summer months and hence it is wise to book well in advance.
Types of Boat Rentals in Italy
To be able to plan the itinerary properly, you must know regarding the different types of boats available. Here are some of the vessels that are often chosen for leisure or fun trips:
- Catamarans- These are sailboats featuring 2 parallel hulls of equal size providing stability to the vessel more than the single hulled boat. It is medium in size and holds a good number of people.
- Gulet- This is made of wood and appears traditional. It is either 2 or 3-masted sailing vessel which is basically manufactured in Turkey. Originally used by fishermen, it is used by tourists in the current times.
- Motor yacht- This is a vessel manufactured and used for the purpose of cruising or racing. Therefore, it is popular among tourists. This is the motor variety of the normal sailing yacht.
- Sailing yacht- This is the commonest vessel found on sea during a trip. It doesn’t have the capacity to accommodate lot of people but still can hold a few of them.
You can book any of these watercrafts and enjoy your trip to the beautiful island of Capri in Italy. Renting a boat is becoming a common thing among travelers due to the excitement and adventure involved in it.