The lovely Amalfi Coast expands from the Gulf of Naples to the Gulf of Salerno overlooking the rolling blue waters. The bays, coves, mountainside and lot of other things remain yet to be discovered by the enthusiastic sailor. The Amalfi coast has been mentioned in several literary pieces and constitutes a number of villages encapsulated by churches, fortresses and overhanging cliffs and rocky peaks. Rent a boat in Italy and visit the Amalfi Coast to experience the magic of secluded coves and beaches. The islands of Capri, Ponza, Ventotene, Procida and Ischia are easily accessible from this coast. With this itinerary, this holiday is going to be the best in your life.
The Amalfi Coast stretches across the vast expanses of Mediterranean scrub, among lemon and orange groves along with steep alleys of Sorrento’s old harbor. It offers a breathtaking view from above and is connected to various locations whose shades evoke the deepest of ocean blues and the warmest of sun rays of it’s awe-inspiring beaches. Positano beaches are pebbled as the land has been reclaimed from rocky cliffs. Praia and Nerano can be reached through the steep stairways. Classical views border the coastal scenery.
Tourists on Luxury Boats
For those enthusiastic tourists who have rented a boat at best price to spend time on board, Amalfi is the best option to enjoy the leisurely hours of afternoon and night. This is comparatively vacant, but there are places bustling with more energy like Vietri sul Mare. The private yacht you have hired can bring you to the hidden gems in the form of coves, and bays on the beaches. When you are discovering these coves, you will definitely arrive at the beaches of Crespella and Baia along with Albori’s Marina. If you wish to discover more, there are endless beaches off this coast. The elegant and pristine Arienza, Marina Grande and Laurito will invite you with open arms.
From there you can arrive at the Gallos archipelago which is popularly known as Sirenusas. This site has rich and glorious history even if that is in small dimensions. Now, that you are sailing through the coast of Amalfi, none has said that you cannot explore the town after hopping out of the boat. So, if you want to explore more, just visit the towns nesting the rocks.
Some of the bigger beaches like the Castiglione de Ravello and Marina Grande are well-equipped with many facilities whereas the smaller ones like Atrani offer their pristine beauty to the travelers. The crystal clear waters of Maiori and Minori are the most enjoyable with family and are some of the oldest beaches of the coast. Minori is a famous spot for sunbathing due to the long and sublime stretches of land. If you are traveling with your child, then Minori is the best choice because it is easy to take a stroll on this beach as well. Cetara and Nerano are more spots that welcome tourists by offering them a relaxing ambiance. People keep sunbathing on this beach till late afternoon.
Enjoy sunbathing on the golden beaches of Amalfi Coast.
Spain is an ultra popular tourist destination due to its broad beaches, sand dunes, green valleys and mountains. The beauty of Spanish landscape stretches from the high Pyrenees to the low Gibraltar and this variety attracts millions of tourists every year to this land of beauty. Spain has developed itself as one of the most favored navigational destinations which could be enjoyed by boat. Spanish cruises along the Mediterranean Sea is something everyone wishes to enjoy multiple times in one lifetime. You get the chance to relish the Mediterranean culture and also to soak up the sun at the beautiful beaches. Post cruise however, do not forget to rent an accommodation facility to extend your sojourn at the Iberian Peninsula.
Spanish Cruising Conditions
The ideal time to discount rent a boat in Spain is from the months of May through through October. During this period the wind blows mainly from the north which helps the boats to sail smoothly along the ocean. Sailing conditions in Spain is generally calm; however, a gal could still be expected anytime. In order to protect the boat from such untoward events you must be vigilant and remain abreast with the weather information on a daily basis. Take a look at the weather reports from the harbor master office or the VHF. It is best not to sail across the Mediterranean during the winter months because the mistral wind blows hard during the time.
Motor boat and sail boat are two popular choices on the Mediterranean. The primary departure destinations are Balearic islands, Valencia and Barcelona in Spain. Vessels from these points travel in all directions to tourist spots which include some famous names like the Cala Majol, ruins of Ampurias, the pleasing Roses- city of fishermen, cap de Creuse, Cadaques Bay, the Medes Islands and the Costa Brava.
Charter Your Course through Spanish Islands
There are different routes to follow on your cruise. If you are traveling with a company, it could be easier for you. However, if you are traveling alone without assistance, it is good to find out the route from the beginning lest you lose your way. For an amazing cruise on the Spanish Coast you can seek help from the local renters to create an itinerary for you also. Here is one of the most traveled routes.
The boat leaves from Barcelona and will return after 7 days to the same port in Barcelona. The first destination will be Tossa del Mare which is 30 miles along the sea and you can continue to technical del mare which is a beautiful sea resort with 5 lovely sand beaches. After arriving here, come ashore to enjoy the vibrant Spanish nightlife which offers various bars, restaurants and other such spots.
Set sail in the morning to arrive at Lestartit which is 15 miles along the rough Spanish coastline. Savor the beauty of Medes Islands which is full of a wide variety of flora and fauna. Anchor your boat in the north along the Costa Brava towards Cadaques which is 10 miles from Medes. Leave with ample time in hand and arrive at Liafranc which is s15 miles from the last destination. You can either rest on the beach or take as stroll to the nearby marina. Plan your return through the San Feliu port 10 miles from Liafranc. This is a small yet significant port as it provides access to the azure waters of the Pacific.
Make this holiday the most enchanting and memorable one by chartering your holiday plan carefully. Read a manual on “how to rent a boat” and plan accordingly so that you can remember this holiday throughout your life.
Croatia offers rich fishing opportunities for the natives as well as for tourists. It is full of such inland water bodies as well as beaches where fishing can be done. For the passionate angler, the Adriatic coast offers a wide variety of fish to be caught and boasted about. Both small and big varieties are available for the anglers. Whether you wish to fish in the fresh waters of the rivers and lakes or you wish to fish in the deep sea, every kind of opportunity is provided by the boat rentals in Croatia. Croatians have a glorious tradition of fishing and hence they are excited to offer tips for angling to the tourists.
Famous Fishing Grounds in Croatia
After you discount rent a boat in Croatia, you have to decide on the fishing itinerary. There are quite a few amazing fishing spots in Croatia. They are:
You should carry certain objects for fishing while on board like towels, camera, mood, sunscreen and of course the angling equipment. The skipper will take care of the rest along with the angler. Catching and releasing of the fish is also quite a procedure. This is particularly true in case of tuna. Most of the fishes caught remain with the boat owner.
Some of the Species Available
Some of the most available species in the Adriatic Sea include Bukva, Salpa, Gray mullet, usata, Tuna, Frater, Sardela, Spar, Iglun, Ovrata and Trija.
Fishing in the Adriatic Sea is quite an experience The Korcula island is the most popular fishing spot with friends and family. This could be done on a special occasion like birthday, graduation day or on any other common day. In fact, fishing with a gang of anglers could be extremely special. Catching different varieties of fish could be more like an achievement for the angler. Moreover, retaining the fish will always remind you of the journey and the fun you had on the day.
Spain is primarily a summertime destination, but that does not mean, we cannot explore it during the winters. In fact, it offers lot of fun events and festivals during winter months. Rent a boat in Spain and roam around the Spanish waters to be a part of those festivals or events. Span is a nation of parades and they keep celebrating the spirit of life in various ways making it one of the hottest destinations all the year round.
Some of the most popular Spanish festivals include:
- 3 Kings Day– This is one of the most popular Spanish festivals and celebrated across all the important Spanish destinations. It is steeped in tradition and presents a glimpse of what Spain is made of. Hop out of the boat and be a part of this festival which constitutes elaborate procession on the road and people making merry. This is also termed as the gift-giving festival of Spain.
- The Arizkun Festival– This festival takes place in the month of November and is also known as ‘Jumping the Bonfire’. This is a unique festival in which thousands of people gather on the streets to jump on 20+ bonfires. This festival is associated with warding off evil spirits and encourages fertility. In fact, the most interesting part about this festival is that people dress in different types of costumes to take part in this.
- Sitges Carnival, Catalonia– This is a gay event and is quite famous all round the world. Spain is one of the pioneers in gender equality and it celebrates the movement in a flamboyant manner. The event consists of wild party, drag queen show and many other things which make it colourful to watch. Even if you do not wish to be a part of this event, you can still be a witness to their awesome party.
- Las Fallas Festival– This is a festival in Valencia with huge high-tech sculptures. Sometimes these sculptures represent famous personalities which are then burned in huge bonfires. These bonfires conjure a striking sight which is unique to them.
Enjoy, witness and also participate in these Spanish festivals to live life king size. Rent a boat at best price to roam around the place and hop out of the boat to know more about the festivals and celebrate them with fervour along with the natives.
Discovering a land through the water route is like discovering yourself. Some people travel because they want to explore the land while some others wish to discover themselves and find the depth of their souls through travelling. No matter which category you are in, travelling by boat on the sea is always amazingly refreshing and enchanting.
Discovering Italian Island on Boat
Renting a boat in Italy is easy because the place is very well connected with its water route and there are several rental agencies which are there to provide the best of vessels to the tourists. Italy is full of beautiful islands, scenic beaches and the best way to savour the beauty of these tourist destinations is by exploring the spot on vessel. The best time to visit the country of architectural splendour is during summer months; particularly if it is the fantabulous Capri Island.
There is a wide range of boats offered for roaming around the Capri Islands on the water route. Motorboats, yachts, Catamaran, Gulets and wooden boats can be booked for the same purpose. Moreover, the vessels can be hired with or without the skipper to enjoy the unforgettable day on azure sea. Demand for boat is high during the summer months and hence it is wise to book well in advance.
Types of Boat Rentals in Italy
To be able to plan the itinerary properly, you must know regarding the different types of boats available. Here are some of the vessels that are often chosen for leisure or fun trips:
- Catamarans- These are sailboats featuring 2 parallel hulls of equal size providing stability to the vessel more than the single hulled boat. It is medium in size and holds a good number of people.
- Gulet- This is made of wood and appears traditional. It is either 2 or 3-masted sailing vessel which is basically manufactured in Turkey. Originally used by fishermen, it is used by tourists in the current times.
- Motor yacht- This is a vessel manufactured and used for the purpose of cruising or racing. Therefore, it is popular among tourists. This is the motor variety of the normal sailing yacht.
- Sailing yacht- This is the commonest vessel found on sea during a trip. It doesn’t have the capacity to accommodate lot of people but still can hold a few of them.
You can book any of these watercrafts and enjoy your trip to the beautiful island of Capri in Italy. Renting a boat is becoming a common thing among travelers due to the excitement and adventure involved in it.
Having fun during New Year’s Eve is on everybody’s mind irrespective of the age you belong. What better way to bring in the New Year than rent a boat in Spain and explore the land in style with many of your friends? Spain is a beautiful country with lovely music, lush green landscapes, popular coastlines, delicious food and Spanish dance genres. There is a lot to explore in this country and you can never go wrong with any of your entertainment ideas when you are in Spain. Some of the tourist spots in this country are par excellence.
The best way to explore them is to go around in a Yacht with a gang which is equally enthusiastic about celebrating New Year’s Eve. Some of the loveliest tourist destinations during New Year are:
- Puerto del Sol, Madrid- this is Spanish capital and is a great place to celebrate the New Year because it never sleeps. Party till the wee hours in the morning and shout at the top of your lungs with thousands of other s right when the clock strikes midnight. It is indeed fun.
- Place d’Espanya Barcelona- the congregation in front of the Magic Fountain is the culmination of the old year in a traditional as well as modern way. Savouring the taste of grapes and dancing to the music along with fireworks gives a super good feeling which is totally unmatched.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife- arrive at Santa Cruz de Tenerife with your gang and Yacht to sip the hot chocolate and warm coffee which are the specialties of this Spanish city. Spend the Eve at Canary Islands on the warm beach and also do some clubbing with your friends.
- Pamplona- famous for running of the bulls, Pamplona has another side to it which is fantastic to explore.
Celebrate this New Year in style with rented Yacht in Spain.
Holidaying may sound mere time spending but, rejuvenation and quality moments that it brings along are totally brilliant and incomparable to any other sorts of human activity. A better realization of that can be made if the destination is equally radiant and illuminating. In this context, selecting some beautiful and serene water bodies is always an intelligent option. After all, adventures would get enveloped with some true memoirs that can be cherished for life. Now, how to get in between that exquisiteness and explore the beauty of such water bodies is an obvious query here. An adept solution to which are the online portals reputed for supplying brilliant boat rental services.
In this context, it needs to be mentioned that, idea to rent a boat in Italy and regions around can also be turned to reality with such internet based venues mentioned that. In being internet based, a true adventure seeker is also viable to several gainful features which are responsible in enhancing the enjoyable facts of such water voyage. Those are:
- Myriad of options for water vessels
- All of those are immensely durable and are perfect for real adventure seekers
- Pocket friendly factors are available too
- A safer and secured mode of renting
- Compatible for every occasion and event like: wedding, corporate gathering, voyaging and more
- Skipper services to make the itinerary truly useful
- Smoother communication benefits in between boat owners and its renters
Furthermore, there are people in search of party boat rentals to spend some elite time with friends and close ones. Needless to state, even this aspect gets properly fulfilled with the help of online hiring service providers mentioned above. In the end, all one gets adorned with is, true adventure in a most helpful and supportive way which is also affordable.